Eyelash Adhesive is white when wet and drys clear. This high quality adhesive is formulated for superior, long-lasting wear.
Applicator brush is for thin, percise, flawless, mess-free application. Made with Aloe.
- Formaldehyde & Latex free
- Oder Free
- Cruelty Free
Glue a Month
- 1. Make sure you use tweezers to carefully take lash strips off the lash holder and place your lash strip out in front of you, along with the lash adhesive you will use to apply the last strip.
- 2. Apply a thin layer of lash adhesive to the band. Wait approximately 30-40 seconds for the adhesive to become tacky. This is an important step, if the adhesive is wet and slippery it will become difficult to stick the lashes to your lid. The adhesive needs to be tacky so it has a better grip on the lash.
- 3. Use tweezers or eyelash applicator, to make it easier to be more precise and accurate. It will also assure you have a mess free application and is hygienic.
- 4. Repeat these steps until you are happy with the outcome. The more you practice, the quicker and easier you will be.