High quality eyelash strips, 100% hand made. Lash strips are full and offer a wispy, fluttery and flirty look. They are easy to apply and remove. Use an eyelash adhesive glue to apply and can be removed with eye makeup remover.
Easily trim to fit: Eyelashes can be trimmed to fit the length of your eyes.
Usage: Our eyelashes are durable and reusable: with gentle use and proper care, they can be reused up to 10-15 times.
Purchase Options include:
- Lashes Only: 1 pair (2 pieces) of eyelash strips with a lash storage box. Eyelash Adhesive is NOT included.
- Lashes & Adhesive: 1 pair (2 pieces) of eyelash strips with a lash storage box & Eyelash Adhesive.
- Lash Kit: 1 pair (2 pieces) of eyelash strips with a lash storage box, Eyelash Adhesive & Eyelash Applicator.
Eyelash length is Long: 9mm to 15mm.
Natural Kat Eye Lashes
Lashes are custom handmade; you'll get the very best quality and long-lasting lashes with proper care. Please follow instructions below on how to apply and care for our lashes.
- 1. Make sure you use tweezers to carefully take lash strips off the lash holder and place your lash strip out in front of you, along with the lash adhesive you will use to apply the last strip.
- 2. Apply a thin layer of lash adhesive to the band. Wait approximately 30-40 seconds for the adhesive to become tacky. This is an important step, if the adhesive is wet and slippery it will become difficult to stick the lashes to your lid. The adhesive needs to be tacky so it has a better grip on the lash.
- 3. Use tweezers or eyelash applicator, to make it easier to be more precise and accurate. It will also assure you have a mess free application and is hygienic.
- 4. Repeat these steps until you are happy with the outcome. The more you practice, the quicker and easier you will be.
Aftercare/Cleaning your lashes:
- 1. Prepare a small bowl of warm water with a dash of Micellar Water (or similar).
- 2. Place the lashes to soak for 7-10 minutes.
- 3. Gently massage the lashes between thumb and index finger to free any mascara or makeup.
- 4. After soaking, any remaining adhesive should be soft and easy enough to remove carefully with tweezers, if there is still adhesive on the lashes repeat step 3.
- 5. Once thoroughly cleaned place lashes on an absorbent paper towel and pat dry.
- 6. Once completely dry, store lashes in their original box so they are ready for you to use next time you need them.
- 1. It is recommended that you use the original lash storage case. This will help prevent any build-up of dirt and dust which is very bad for your eyes and unhygienic.